Self-guided tours of the State Apartments
- With your own approved guide, questions welcome.
- Access to the main areas: the State Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, Louis XV's daughters Apartments, the Gallery of Coaches and exhibitions.
- During public opening hours.
Price per person, 30 maximum per group
Self-guided tours of the Palace
Self-guided tours enables teachers with their students to take advantage of speaking rights and time slot for direct access to the visit (Entrance B) after requesting a reservation.
Access to the main circuits: the State Appartements, the Hall of Mirros, Louis XV's daughters' Apartments and the temporary exhibitions.
Due to major works, the Queen's Apartments are temporary closed.
30 people maximum by group
Self-guided tours of the Estate of Trianon
Following an accepted request for free admission, self-guided tours give speaking rights for the holder of the card “relais culturels”.
Access to the main circuits: The Grand Trianon, the Petit Trianon and their gardens, as well as the Queen's hamlet.
Note that the Estate of Trianon only opens at 12pm.
Request for free admission
Self-guided tours State Apartments
- With your own guide.
- The "Passport" option let you spend a day on-site with access to all areas of the Estate.
- Depending on the day of your visit, it also includes access to Musical Fountains Shows and Musical Gardens.
Self-guided tours of the Private Apartments
- Your own guide must have trained in these spaces.
- Access to the private apartments of Louis XV - Louis XVI, as well as the Opera or the Royal Chapel (except open tours to free visits).
- Access to the main circuits: the Grands Appartements, the Galerie des Glaces, the Ladies' apartments and the exhibitions.
- Access to the Carrosses gallery and the gardens except on Grandes Eaux or Musical Gardens days.
Price per group, maximum 30 people