Self-guided tours of the State Apartments
- With your own approved guide, questions welcome.
- Access to the main areas: the State Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, Mesdames' Apartments, the Gallery of Coaches and exhibitions.
- During public opening hours.
Price per person, 30 maximum per group
Self-guided tours of the Palace
Self-guided tours enables teachers with their students to take advantage of speaking rights and time slot for direct access to the visit (Entrance B) after requesting a reservation.
Access to the main circuits: the State Appartements, the Hall of Mirros, Mesdames' Apartments and the temporary exhibitions.
Due to major works, the Queen's Apartments are temporary closed.
30 people maximum by group
Self-guided tours of the Estate of Trianon
Following an accepted request for free admission, self-guided tours give speaking rights for the holder of the card “relais culturels”.
Access to the main circuits: The Grand Trianon, the Petit Trianon and their gardens, as well as the Queen's hamlet.
Note that the Estate of Trianon only opens at 12pm.
Request for free admission
Self-guided tours State Apartments
- With your own guide.
- The "Passport" option let you spend a day on-site with access to all areas of the Estate.
- Depending on the day of your visit, it also includes access to Musical Fountains Shows and Musical Gardens.
Self-guided tours of the Private Apartments
- Your own guide must have trained in these spaces.
- Access to the private apartments of Louis XV - Louis XVI, as well as the Opera or the Royal Chapel (except open tours to free visits).
- Access to the main circuits: the Grands Appartements, the Galerie des Glaces, the Ladies' apartments and the exhibitions.
- Access to the Carrosses gallery and the gardens except on Grandes Eaux or Musical Gardens days.
Price per group, maximum 30 people