The Palace has many free Wi-Fi areas: as you arrive in the Main Courtyard, at the entrance to the gardens between the Princes’ Courtyard and the South Parterre, at the palaces of Trianon and at the Coaches gallery.
1. Find the Wi-Fi
« Chateau_de_Versailles » (Main Courtyard - Gardens Entrance)
« Chateaux_de_Trianon » (Grand Trianon - Petit Trianon)
« Galerie_des_Carrosses » (Coaches gallery)
2. Open a browser (if one does not open automatically).
3. Register with the network for one hour of internet connection which can be renewed as many times as you like.
Where can I get Wifi ?
- Cour d’honneur of the Palace
- Entrance of the gardens at the South Parterre
- Entrance of the Petit Trianon
- Entrance of the Grand Trianon
- Entrance of the gallery of Coaches