This non-transferable ticket can be used over 2 consecutive days (the stay must not begin on a Sunday).
- An advantageous price
- Go back to a place you liked (2 visits allowed for each site)
- Book a show at reduced rates from among the Fountains Night Show, the Musical Season and the Versailles Festival (excluding the Fêtes Galantes and Masked Balls)
- Enjoy a reduced admission price to visit the Potager du Roi, located outside the Palace
- Combine a hotel night for a complete package (possibility for a package deal with our partner hotels)
- BUY ONLINE Practical information
Prices for 2-day Passports
- €25 EXCLUDING Musical Fountains Show and Musical Gardens days (low season)
- €30 on Musical Fountains Show and Musical Gardens days* (high season)
FREE ADMISSION: access to the Palace, the Trianon Palaces and Marie-Antoinette’s Estate is free for European Union residents under 26 years of age.
See all eligibility requirements for free admission