Take a trip in a rowing boat along the Grand Canal and discover the park from a different perspective. Enjoy a truly relaxing moment offering the perfect bucolic interlude between a visit to the Palace of Versailles and the Trianon palaces.
Rates: 13 € per half-hour, 17 € per hour, 4 € for additional 15 minutes - Discount for Subscribers (20%) as well as for disabled people (40%). NB the rowing boats are not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Payment: card or cash.
Opening hours: every day, opening times vary depending on the day or season: find out more. Closed every year between mid-November and late February.
Access: In the park, hire point on the banks of the Grand Canal near Little Venice.
Group bookings: For bookings of 10 rowing boats or more please use the booking form
Information: +33 (0)1 39 66 97 66 (no booking) astel-versailles.com/t/informations-barque
• Minimum hire period: 1/2 hour.
• Maximum number of people per rowing boat: 4 (or 5 if including children).
• There must be an adult (18 or over) present in every rowing boat
• Life vests are available for children free of charge
• Deposit per boat: one piece of valid ID or €20
• Payment by card or cash