Essential information about opening times and access
- The Palace and the estate of Trianon are open every day except on Mondays. The Palace opens at 9:00 am, the estate of Trianon opens at noon.
- The Park and Gardens are open every day. Access to the Gardens is free except on days of fountains shows and musical gardens.
- There are three train stations in Versailles : Versailles Château Rive Gauche station, Versailles Rive Droite station and the Chantiers station.
- Accessibility measures have been put in place to facilitate the visit of visitors with disabilities.
- Access to the Park through the Queen's Gate (pedestrians, cyclists and vehicles), the entrance fee is 12 euros per vehicle and through the Sailors' Gate (pedestrians and cyclists) - currently closed. Read all access and times below.
- A car park is available at the Place d'Armes (consult rates). Several bicycle parks are available.
- Remember to book the audioguide, available in 12 languages. A distribution desk is available in the Vestibule of the Gabriel Pavilion (every day except on Mondays).
- See the rules of visit, which are essential for the comfort of visitors and the protection of the heritage.