Essential information about opening times and access
- The Palace and the estate of Trianon are open every day except on Mondays. The Palace opens at 9:00 am, the estate of Trianon opens at 12:00 pm.
- The Park and Gardens are open every day. Access to the Gardens is free except on days of fountains shows and musical gardens.
- There are three train stations in Versailles : Versailles Château Rive Gauche station, Versailles Rive Droite station and the Chantiers station.
- Accessibility measures have been put in place to facilitate the visit of visitors with disabilities.
- Access to the Park through the Queen's Gate (pedestrians, cyclists and vehicles), the entrance fee is 12 euros per vehicle and through the Sailors' Gate (pedestrians and cyclists). Read all access and times below.
- A car park is available at the Place d'Armes (consult rates). Several bicycle parks are available.
- Remember to book the audioguide, available in 12 languages. A distribution desk is available in the Vestibule of the Gabriel Pavilion (every day except on Mondays).
- Consult the interactive map to locate the places to visit and the services available to you (restaurants, toilets, access, etc.).
- See the rules of visit, which are essential for the comfort of visitors and the protection of the heritage.