The Palace and the Estate of Trianon
Upon presentation of proof, admission is free for:
- under-18s, European Union residents under 26, schoolchildren, teachers in a French establishment with a Pass Education, disabled people and the person accompanying them, job seekers in France and recipients of minimum social benefits upon presentation of proof dated no more than 6 months previously, Ecole d’Art students.
Click here to see if you qualify for free admission.
If you qualify for free admission, go directly to entrance A in the Dufour Pavilion when you arrive at the Palace, with proof of your right to free entry and proof of identity.
Attention, on days with Musical Fountains show or Musical Gardens, access to the Gardens is free only for children under 6. Tickets for the Musical Fountains Shows or the Musical Gardens can be bought online or at the entrance of the Gardens.
The audioguide is free for all visitors.
- The Coach Gallery is open every day except on Mondays. The access is free.
- The tours are free for children under 10 years old.
- Audioguides are on free loan to all visitors from 8 years old.
- The Estate of Marly is open every day. The access is free.
- The Royal Tennis Court is open every day except on Mondays. The access is free.
groups entitled to free entry
The following groups are also entitled to free entry upon presentation of proof or a free entry application stamped by Versailles:
On the first Sunday of every month from November to March, admission to the Estate of Versailles is free including.
Special reduced rates: Palace €13, palaces of Trianon and Marie-Antoinette's estate €6.
- Subscribers or ticket holders for the Arras Musée des Beaux-Arts
- Members of societies of friends of national museums
- Holders of large family reduction cards
- Visitors paying the admission fee with a Chèques-Vacances
- Annual subscription with the SOLO (€50) or DUO (€80) "1 year in Versailles" card
- Year-long pass for the gardens on Grandes Eaux Fountain Display and Musical Gardens days (€22)
paris museum pass
The Paris Museum Pass grants admission to the Palace of Versailles, the palaces of Trianon and more than 60 museums and monuments in Paris and the Paris region.
It does not grant admission to the Gardens on Musical Fountains show and Musical Gardens