The official Palace of Versailles app.
The app is completely free of charge and it is available for both smartphones and tablets. It includes the audioguide tour of the Palace, the Trianon Estate and the Gallery of Coaches. It includes also an interactive map of the Estate. It can be used without an Internet connection.
available audio tours
The State Apartments
A Place at the Royal table
The Appartments of Louis XV's daughters
Gallery of Great Battles - The Historical Galleries
The Grand Trianon
The Petit Trianon
The Queen's Hamlet
The Gardens of the Trianon
The Gallery of Coaches
The features of the app include :
- the audioguide tour of the Palace: the Hall of Mirrors, the King’s Apartments, the Royal Chapel, the Battles Gallery, etc.
- the audioguide tour of the Trianon estate: the Grand Trianon, the Petit Trianon, the Queen's Hamlet, the Gardens of the Trianon
- the audioguide tour of the Gallery of Coaches
- an interactive geolocated map of the Estate covering more than 500 points of interest.
- useful information to plan your visit: opening times, access, advice.
Let the app guide you…
Using the app’s audio commentaries, discover the routes that are open to visitors, the most prestigious areas of the Palace, as well as the least explored corners of the grounds. There are audio, text and video bonuses for extra information. You can add ‘favorites’ which help you return to the places you have selected.
Explore without getting lost …
Thanks to the interactive map, it’s easy to find services (Wi-Fi, toilets, restaurants, etc.) and places of interest in the Palace, the Gardens of Versailles (the Groves, the Orangery, Latona Fountain…), the Trianon Estate (Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon, the Queen’s Hamlet...) and the Park (the Grand Canal, the Royal Star...). Using geolocation you can quickly see which services and places of interest are close by.
Planning your visit...
Opening times, transport, advice, FAQ, etc. The app gives you the information you need to make the most of your visit and choose the best day to come, depending on the crowds and the programme of events. The app offers direct access to the Palace ticketing service and to the Palace e-boutique.