get your audioguide
To make the most of the visit and learn more about the Palace, an audioguide is available to all visitors.
Full price: €5
Reduced rate : 4€
- For holders of a valid "1 year in Versailles" SOLO or DUO card,
- For holders of a valid Société des Amis de Versailles card
- For students under 26 from the EU or under 18 from outside the EU (with proof),
- For job seekers in France (with proof),
- For holders of a valid culture card,
- For recipients of minimum social benefits (with proof).
- For disabled people (with proof) and their companions.
- For holders of the cultural relay card.
If you have already purchased your PASSPORT or PALACE ticket, you can book the audioguide independently online.
Listen to the audio comments of the tour, available in 12 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean, Polish and Ukrainian.
Content on the current exhibitions is also available. There is adapted content on the State Appartements for children from the age of 7 years old.
You can collect your audioguide at the counter provided for this purpose, in the Vestibule of the Dufour Pavilion, every day when the palace opens and 30 minutes before the last admission, i.e. 5.30pm in high season and 4.30pm in low season.
Consult the opening hours of the palace and the Versailles estate in the practical information section.
The audio guides are returned at the end of the visitor circuit, on the underground floor of the Dufour Pavilion.
Download the free application containing the audio tours and the interactive map.