Essential information about opening times and access
- The Palace and the estate of Trianon are open every day except on Mondays. The Palace opens at 9:00 am, the estate of Trianon opens at noon.
- The Park and Gardens are open every day. Access to the Gardens is free except on days of fountains shows and musical gardens.
- The Gallery of Coaches is open from 12:30 pm to 06:30 pm every Saturday and Sunday.
- Only self-guided tours enable you to take advantage of speaking rights and a time slot for direct visit access via Entrance B.
- According to your group and booking, the entrance to the Palace and the meeting point are different.
- There are three train stations in Versailles : Versailles Château Rive Gauche station, Versailles Rive Droite station and the Chantiers station.