Rates: €34 per vehicle per hour, €8.50 per additional 15 minutes, discount for disabled people (-40%) and Subscribers (-20%).
Opening hours: daily from 10:00 am, closing time depends on the season: 5:30 pm (February and March), 6:45 pm (April to October) or 5:00 pm (November and December). Closed every year from January to mid-February.
Last ticket sold one hour before closing.
Access: in the gardens and park. Hire points in two locations:
- In the gardens on the Water Parterre South Terrace next to the Palace
- Between the park and the gardens near the bicycle hire point in Little Venice
Audioguide languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese.
6 vehicles are equipped to take people in wheelchairs.
Group bookings: from 5 vehicles, mornings from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm only, booking via the booking form
Information: +33 (0)1 39 66 97 66 (no booking) and downloadable map
• Minimum hire period: 1 hour (€32 per hour, every additional 15 minutes begun is charged at €8)
• Maximum number of people per vehicle: 4
• Minimum age of driver: 24 years
• Deposit per car: the original copy of the driver’s driving licence
• Payment by card or cash