- 42 € per vehicle per hour,
- 10,50 € per additional 15 minutes.
- Discount for disabled people (-40%) and Subscribers (-30%).
Payment : by card or cash.
Deposit per car : the original copy of the driver’s driving licence.
• Minimum hire period : 1 hour (42 € per hour, every additional 15 minutes begun is charged at 10,50 €)
• Maximum number of people per vehicle : 4 (or 5 if including children)
• Minimum age of driver : 24 years
Opening hours and access
Electric vehicles can be hired daily from 10am to 5.00pm (last departure at 4.00pm).
Annual closure from 1 January to 15 February (and from 15 November to 15 February for access via Little Venice).
Last ticket one hour before closing time.
In the gardens and park. Hire points in two locations :
- in the gardens on the Water Parterre South Terrace next to the Palace,
- between the park and the gardens near the bicycle hire point in Little Venice.
Audioguide languages : French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese.
Accessibility : 6 vehicles are equipped to take people in wheelchairs.
Group bookings : from 5 vehicles, mornings from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm only, booking via the booking form