Rates: €36 per vehicle per hour, €9 per additional 15 minutes, discount for disabled people (-40%) and Subscribers (-20%).
Opening hours: Starting November 2, 2020, small electric vehicles rentals will be available on weekends, public holidays, All Saints Days and Christmas school holidays. The rental will close between mid-November and the end of February.
Last ticket sold one hour before closing.
- From 10:00am to 6:45pm in October
- From 10:00am to 5:00pm in November and December
Access: in the gardens and park. Hire points in two locations:
- In the gardens on the Water Parterre South Terrace next to the Palace
- Between the park and the gardens near the bicycle hire point in Little Venice
Audioguide languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese.
6 vehicles are equipped to take people in wheelchairs.
Group bookings: from 5 vehicles, mornings from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm only, booking via the booking form
Information: +33 (0)1 39 66 97 66 (no booking) and downloadable map
• Minimum hire period: 1 hour (€36 per hour, every additional 15 minutes begun is charged at €9)
• Maximum number of people per vehicle: 4
• Minimum age of driver: 24 years
• Deposit per car: the original copy of the driver’s driving licence
• Payment by card or cash