From 23d June to 23d August 2018 the Network of European Royal Residences organizes its first photo contest on Instagram which will occur simultaneously in 11 royal residences through Europe. #EuropeanRoyalPalaces
The European Royal Residences
Since 1995, the institutions in charge of the most prestigious Palace Museums in Europe have come together to form the Network of European Royal Residences, registered as an association since 2001.
The network enables its members to work together and share their knowledge and experience in the preservation and development of the rich cultural heritage in their care, to the benefit of the millions of visitors they receive each year.
tHE PARTICIPATING RESIDENCES
The Instagram photo contest #EuropeanRoyalPalaces allows all the visitors of the royal residences to participate for free and share the pictures taken during their visit. 11 institutions, in 6 different countries, are involved in this contest, discover their Instagram accounnts :
- The royal palace of Gödöllő
- La Venaria Reale
- The royal museums of Turin : Palazzo Reale, Armeria Reale, Galleria Sabauda, Museo di Antichità, Biblioteca Reale, Giardini Reali, Cappella della Sacra Sindone, Sale Chiablese
- The Palace of Caserta
- The royal residence of Monza
- The museum of King Jan III's Palace at Wilanów
- Warsaw royal palace
- The museum of the royal palace Łazienki
- Historic Royal Palaces : Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, Banqueting House, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace, Hillsborough Castle
From 23d June to 23d August 2018 the Network of European Royal Residences organizes a photo contest on Instagram! Share your most beautiful pictures of the participating residences. The theme of the contest is wide but the pictures will have to try to answer this question : How is the royal residence expressed ?
To participate :
1 - Publish your picture using the hashtag #europeanroyalpalaces
2 - Tag the Instagram account of the involved palace
At the end of the contest, each residence will choose one winner and will share their picture on their account. The winning picture will then be published on the social networks of all the participating residences. Moreover, each winner could be invited for a special private visit.