Palace of Versailles shows
2-day Passport holders enjoy reduced rates for the entire programme of shows at the Palace of Versailles (except for costumed events*):
- All the shows of the Musical Season
Throughout the year, a series of concerts, operas, recitals and ballets are held in the Palace’s most beautiful areas: the Royal Opera, the Royal Chapel, the Hall of Mirrors…
Details of the entire programme
- Fountains Night Show and the Royal Serenade
The Royal Serenade lets you visit the Royal Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors accompanied by the musicians of the Les Musiciens de Saint-Julien ensemble and costumed baroque dancers of the Compagne l’Eventail. Just before attending the Fountains Night Show, every Saturday evening in the summer, take a 2½-hour magical stroll through the sumptuous gardens of the Palace of Versailles with water, music and light. As a grand finale, a dazzling “Groupe F” fireworks show is put on at the Grand Canal!
All the dates and practical information
- FURTHER INFORMATION Practical information
Conditions of validity for the offer:
- This offer is valid for events held exclusively during the 2-day Passport’s period of validity.
- This offer is non-transferable and gives one reduced rate seat per event and per 2-day Passport holder. A third party who does not have a 2-day Passport cannot take advantage of this offer.
These offers are available by:
- telephone reservations (+33 (0)1 30 83 78 89). Subject to availability.
Non-transferable ticket to be picked up on site the evening of the event upon presentation of a valid 2-day Passport.
- on site. Subject to availability. Upon presentation of a valid 2-day Passport.