Created in the Great Stables of the Palace of Versailles in 2003, the National Equestrian Academy is a major innovation in the field of live entertainment. This high-level higher education institution attaches huge importance to passing on its expertise through equestrian shows, guided and unaccompanied tours.
La Voie de l’Écuyer
The Academy presents its repertory show, taking the form of a new Opus each year combining the art of dressage, singing, stage fencing, kyudo (Japanese archery), and dance.
The performance is followed by an unaccompanied tour of the Stables.
Not recommended for children under 5
- Saturdays at 6pm : from 16 February to 29 June 2019
- Sundays at 3pm : from 17 February to 30 June 2019
- Wednesdays at 3pm : 27 February, 6 March, 24 April 2019
- Thursdays à 3pm : 2 and 30 May 2019
Duration: 1hr 10 followed by an unaccompanied tour of the Stables.
Price: from €16 to €25
Guided tours of the Great Stables
- Sundays at 10.30am : from 17 February to 30 June 2019
- Wednesdays at 10.30am : 27 February, 6 March and 24 April 2019
- Thursdays at 10.30am : 2 and 30 May 2019
Duration: 1hr 15, only in French
Reduced price under eighteen: €10
Discover the King's Great Stables, home to the National Equestrian Academy, a truly contemporary Pages’ school.
- Wednesdays from 1.30pm to 4pm : from 20 February to 26 June 2019
- Saturdays from 1.30pm to 4pm : from 16 February to 29 June 2019
Single ticket price: €5
Contact: 01 39 02 62 70