Discover the intimate life of Versailles
All year round, discover the intimate life of the French kings and explore the private apartments of Louis XV and Louis XVI followed by the Royal Opera and the Royal Chapel.
Several departures every day, except Mondays and public holidays.
- Full rate €16
- Reduced rate €7 (see conditions)
Book a tour
- Online purchase : purchase your ticket
- On the spot on the same day at the reception desk for guided tours (the map)
The programme of the day is available from 9:00 am; the last departures are at 15:15 pm.
Full rate: €16
NB: this rate also covers access to the unguided visit circuits of the Palace: the Hall of Mirrors, the Grand Apartments of the King and Queen, the King’s Bedchamber, and the Apartments of Mesdames (weekends only). Do not buy the separate ticket for the Palace.
Reduced rate: €7
- Young people aged between 10 and 17 inclusive,
- Young people aged between 10 and 25 inclusive who are EU residents,
- Visitors wishing to make a thematic tour of the Palace and who have bought a Passport or a Palace ticket for the day of the tour,
- Visitors wishing to make a thematic tour of the Trianon palaces and who have bought a Passport or a Trianon palaces ticket for the day of the tour,
- Subscribers to the “1 Year in Versailles” card,
- Members of the Société des Amis de Versailles,
- Disabled people and social sector groups (free admission for the accompanying person: book your free admission below),
- Job-seekers, beneficiaries of the RSA and social welfare benefits (French nationals only),
- Teachers with their “Pass Education”,
- Holders of a Museum Pass.
On the day of your tour, ensure that you bring the documents justifying the reduced rate.
- Children under 10,
- Accompanying person for a disabled visitor.
If you purchase a lecture online, be sure to book your free ticket.
On the day of your tour, ensure that you bring the documents justifying the free admission.
Visit the Jeu de Paume room
Rue du Jeu de Paume, near the Palace of Versailles
Visiting the Jeu de Paume room, where the members of the Third Estate took an oath on 20 June 1789.
Informations, opening times and admission: +33(0)1 39 24 88 88 and on the Versailles Tourist Office website.
Guided tour of the Jeu de Paume room every Saturday at 3:00 pm by reservation with the Versailles Tourist Office. Information and reservations
Guided tours are organised on request.
Information at +33(0)1 30 97 89 82